Sunday, August 25, 2013

One of those days

Today was just one of those days. I was in the middle of a pity party when I looked up and read a quote on the bulletin board above my bed that reminded me of something I did not realiz I was forgetting:

"God has not forgotten you, nor will he ever forget you. You are His Daughter and He loves you more than you will ever know. He will not give you something that is beyond your strength. Sometimes we have to partake of the bitter to know and appreciate the delicious taste of the sweet and savory... Always remember, you are being refined to shine," 

What a tender mercy that answer was to my pleas for comfort! Heavenly Father doesn't leave us alone in our trials. We only need pray and peace will be sent our way.

"Heavenly Father has promised angels on our left and on our right to bear us up and he always keeps his word". 

No comments:

Post a Comment